Buying hearing aids is like buying a computer. They vary in price depending on how much memory and software programs you will be using.
There are many different brands on the market. All brands offer hearing aids that vary in price according to the number of features offered. In buying hearing aids one should us the following guidelines:
- Select a hearing aid that will fit you hearing loss.
- Select a hearing aid that will fit your lifestyle.
- Buy from a reputable dealer who will be there when you have a need.
Adams Hearing Aid Specialists is open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, and other times and days by appointment. We help our clients select the right hearing device. We offer a variety of name brands at affordable prices. Cleaning and adjustments are provided free for five years after that purchase.
We also offer several way of financing:
- We accept personal checks and most major credit cards.
- We offer Care Credit with various options for payment, the most popular being twelve months with zero interest.
- We work with clients to file any insurance that provides hearing aid benefits.
- We work with the Georgia Lighthouse Foundation to provide hearing aids for those who show certain financial requirements.
We are delighted to provide more information if you have any questions.
Call 706-782-0109 for your free hearing test and consultation.